Hi, I’m Beth. I’m an artist who loves being a SAHM, and Swift and Bloom is basically my version of self-care! It’s my place to share big feelings, knitting projects, and what I can draw during naptime (on the good days, haha).
Outside of family life, I work from home as the Creative Director of FibreShare: an international yarn swap and community of fibre artists. If you’re a yarn-lover you should definitely join the fun!
Some things about me:
- Flower patterns are my favorite.
- I’m not superstitious, but I do like spooky things. Ok maybe I’m a little superstitious.
- One thing I like about myself is my laugh. And I laugh easily, which is good for my husband, haha!
- My house is extremely green. Shades of mint, teal, robin, sage… it’s taken over!
- Dream job: lexicographer.
- I’m an out-of-practice, slightly-above-average pianist.
- I love to bake, but I can’t frost a cake for my life, so I bake bread.
- I love horror movies and period dramas, especially with a glass of spicy wine!
- I rearrange my furniture when things feel out of control. AKA: switching whole rooms of the house as a “surprise!”
- I’m an INFJ.